Sunday 30 June 2013

Rimmel London Precious Stones Nail Polish

Rimmel has a new collection of nail polishes called Precious Stones High Coverage Glitter Nail Polish. 

Varnishes are available in two shades: Diamond Dust and Ruby Crush.




I bought one the Ruby Crush and I think that is absolutely amazing!

This nail polish contains a lot of silver glitter so I think that is an advantage because some other brands of nail polishes don't have as much pigment.

For the best results I put three coats of Ruby Crush and my nails looked fabulous!


Removing: I did find that it was quite difficult to remove from my nails, it took quite a long time to get it off, but I suppose that shows how long it lasts!






I would recommend this product. Nail polishes from Rimmel are always the best for me and they always have lovely shades. Also the price is affordable, only £3.99.

You can buy this collection in Superdrug, Boots, Tesco, ASDA or online here.



Have you tried this collection ? 

Kasia x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...